I. Foundation Requirements
- English Composition I and II
- One Year of a Foreign Language
- Computer Applications
- Information Literacy Workshop
(Must be taken at Dominican)
II. Area Studies (one course in each area)
- Fine Arts
- History (except U.S. History)
- Natural Science
- Social Science
- Multicultural Course*
*A course dealing with the experiences, traditions, beliefs, arts and culture of a third world and/or non-Western country.
III. Liberal Arts and Sciences Seminars (must be taken at Dominican University)**
- Freshman Seminar- "Dimensions of the Self"
- Sophomore Seminar- "Community, Culture and Diversity"
- Junior Seminar- "Technology, Work and Leisure"
- Senior Seminar- "Virtues and Values"
** Transfer students begin with the seminar that corresponds to their academic level at the time of transferring.