Student Account Forms

These are the forms you will need to request a refund check and provide permission release for someone other than yourself to discuss your tuition account. Your refund from title IV funds (Stafford loans, UG Plus loans, Pell and SEOG Grants and Perkins Loans) will be processed within 14 days of receipt. We strongly encourage you to sign up for eRefund because it will expedite your refund.  
If parents have an UG Plus loan the Student Accounts Office will need the UG Plus Loan Refund Request Form. Student Accounts will fill out this form if there is not one on file and the check will be mailed to the address the parent provided to our Financial Aid Office.  Parents who wish to receive their refund by eRefund must email the Student Accounts Office at
New this year, students can now request to leave their loan refund on their tuition account for a future semester, provided the upcoming semester falls within the same loan period as the disbursement.  You will find that form here as well.