The send function enables you to send a scanned image, document data file, or send it by e-mail or i-fax. A variety of file formats are supported (PDF, TIFF, JPEG), which offer you greater flexibility in accommodating digital workplace environments.
Steps to scan and send as a PDF, TIFF, or JPEG
1. Simply touch the Send tab located at the top of the main display screen
2. Touch button relating to the way you are sending the document. (e-mail, i-fax, file)
3. If you do not know recipients e-mail, touch the network address book button and enter first or last name.
4. Touch the Start Searching button and wait for desired recipients name to come up.
5. Select name from list and touch the OK tab.
6. Choose format in which the document is to be sent. (PDF, TIFF, or JPEG)
7. Select features wanted. (2 sided copy, B/W or Color ect...)
8. Now load the document in top feeder and treat as if you were to make a copy.
9. Hit start button and wait for the document to be sent.
Currently, Lower Level Lewis and Printshop copy machines are the only copiers with this capability. If more help is needed, please feel free to contact us.