To appeal a ticket, please submit a Support Center case. https://supportcenter.dom.edu/
You will have one chance to appeal a ticket.
The result of the appeal will be one of two choices. The ticket will be thrown out or the ticket stands and your account will be billed.
You must file for an appeal within 14 days of the violation or you will be unable to appeal the ticket.
The purchase of a parking permit allows you to park on campus. It does not guarantee you a spot.
The following types of reasons are not acceptable grounds for appeal:
- lack of knowledge of the regulations(i.e. have not read regulations)
- other vehicles were also parked improperly
- late to class or appointment
- disagreement with or inability to pay the amount of fine(s)
- lack of space
- unread or misunderstood signs